Sunday, April 5, 2009

USA - Clearwater Beach, Florida (US-362398)

The cards that I receive from Florida are always special for me in some way, because, as I've already written for many times, that's the only state in USA that I've been to. I can't say it's my favorite place on the earth or that it's my dream to come back there. But it was certainly an interesting experience, something exotic... and I'm glad I went there at 13, because now there are so many other problems and things to do that I would probably never go to America, even if I had a lot of money.

I haven't been to Clearwater Beach, but it reminds me some other beaches in Florida. The nature is really wonderful - sandy beach, all these small islands... But I think it would look better without all those houses. Well, I know that many people like such "civilised" places at the seaside :) I prefer "wild" beaches, without any buildings and with not so many people. But of course, I wouldn't complain if I could go to Clearwater Beach, especially during the winter :))


US-362398

Clearwater Beach is located on the Gulf of Mexico in Pinellas County on the west central coast of Florida in the United States. The geographic latitude is 27.57 N and longitude 82.48 W. The slogan, "The White Sand Paradise that is Clearwater Beach, Florida" has been used to describe the beach. It is characterized by its white sand beach which stretches for 2.5 miles along the Gulf. This subtropical beach is visited by many tourists annually. Clearwater Beach is approximately 20 miles from Tampa International Airport, Clearwater Beach offers entertainment such as parasailing, jet skiing, boat tours (with a common site of seeing dolphins in the Gulf waters), restaurants and bars within walking distance of the beach, fishing charter boats and pirate ship cruise tours.

No comments: