Saturday, September 20, 2008

Belarus - Pruzhany (BY-5409)

I think I'm quite lucky, because I've already received 2 official cards from Belarus, which doesn't have so many active postcrossers... This card makes me think I'm even more lucky, because it was written in Belarussian! :) As I've written in one of my previous posts, most of people in Belarus speak Russian instead of Belarussian, so I'm really glad that someone decided to write me in this beautiful language!

This postcard shows the Catholic church in Pruzhany (Пружаны), a town in Brest Region.

BY-5409

1 comment:

Ashley Rosa said...

Are you finding error while accepting the coin in Binance account? Do you want to end this trouble at the earliest so that you don’t get any hurdle when you get into any error while working on the Binance account? To resolve all your issues at the first place, you can directly call on Binance contact number which is functional and users can talk to them anytime to avail remedies related to issues. The team is always available so contact them and get desired results in no time